
I thought that it would be nice to do a spotlight for each member of our family when it was their birthday. Timothy's birthday was way back in January, but I still wanted to do one for him.He is currently studying for the master's exam and will be taking that on June 6th. After that he will apply for school at BYU, U of U, and Utah State. He is really enjoying his time working for the church in the Audio Visual Department. What does he do? He helps to support all of Temple Square with anything to do with the Audio or Visual needs (plazma screens, conference rooms, etc.) He has also started taking calls from temples around the world to answer questions that they have on their temple systems. This has been really exciting for him! (Sometimes it can also be frustrating but for the most part, he really enjoys it!)I have been amazed at how well he is able to manage his time and energy in supporting our family, going to school, taking time for me and our children, and supporting me in my calling in the primary presidency. The picture that you see with him and our children was taken when I was just not having a very good day. He decided to take all of the kids to Toys-R-US and buy them each a toy. Then on the way home, he bought me a dozen roses and brought them home to me! I just wanted to write and say how much I love this amazing man and how thankful I am for him and all that he does for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment